Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic-herb pork chop with white wine sauce recipe. You can have garlic-herb pork chop with white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce:
- Get 1 of pork chop; bone-in or boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Get 1/2 t of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 t of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need as needed of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce:
- Trim the pork chops if desired. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with everything except salt. Marinate 4-48 hours. (Never marinate with salt).
- Heat saute pan with oil. Add salt to chops. Saute on each side until caramelized. Approximately 4-5 minutes each side. Finish in oven. Cook until thermometer reaches no more than 145°..
- Serve with my "White Wine Veloute", located in my recipes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs. (Oregano and Basil pictured).
- Variations; Chicken, tarragon, thyme, sage, parsley, roux, paprika.
Season the pork chops with the seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Melt butter over med. heat in a nonstick skillet, and when it is melted, add the oil. After you are done searing, and have removed all of the pork chops to a plate, add the onions and garlic to the pan, and cook for three minutes. Remove the chops from the skillet once more, then let the sauce reduce a little more if needed, until it's very thick and rich and the garlic is soft. Arrange the pork chops on a platter, then pour the whole skillet of sauce.
If you find this Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.