Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brandy Slush recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brandy Slush recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brandy Slush recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Nuts as well as various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brandy slush recipe. To make brandy slush you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brandy Slush:
- Use 12 oz. of can frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Get 12 oz. of can frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Prepare 1 cup of apricot brandy.
- Get 1 cup of vodka.
- Take 24 oz. of pineapple juice.
- Get 12 oz. of peach mango juice blend.
- Prepare 12 oz. of seltzer water (to help freeze quicker).
- Get 2 of empty 1.75 liter juice bottles (to store unfrozen slush).
Steps to make Brandy Slush:
- Combine everything and mix well. I split the mix between two pitchers and pour back and forth a bunch of times because I don't own a container large enough to mix it all at once..
- Pour mixture into empty juice bottles. This will make the next step easier and allow you to store whatever you don't use into the fridge for later..
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight..
- Once frozen, place cubes into a zip lock freezer bag and mash it into a slush with your bare hands. No, not by squeezing the cubes bare-handed. Seal the bag first and then squeeze..
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to put slush into a glass and then pour on your favorite citrus-y soda (Sun Drop, Sierra Mist, 7-Up, or similar). I use a 50/50 slush to soda ratio..
If you find this Brandy Slush recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.