Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila recipe. You can have fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- Use 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 2/3 tbls of minced jalapeños.
- You need 1 tbls of unsalted butter.
- Get 60 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbls of tequila.
- Take 1/2 tbls of lime juice.
- Get 120 ml of cream.
- Get 1 tbls of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 tbls of rice oil.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast / tofu (125g per person).
- Provide of s&p.
- Take 1/6 of red onion finely sliced.
- Use 1/4 of red pepper/ capsicum finely sliced.
- Take 1/4 of yellow pepper/ capsicum finely sliced.
- Get Bunch of coriander chopped.
- Use of Fettuccini for two.
Instructions to make Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- Garlic, jalapeño and butter in a fry pan on medium heat to soften. Add stock, tequila, lime juice and cook until reduced to a glaze. Remove from heat and whisk in cream and soy sauce..
- Cook pasta to al dente and remove from heat, drain..
- Meanwhile, season chicken/tofu and fry in rice oil for 3-4 minutes until brown. Cube chicken and cook until all cooked through. Remove from pan. Add onion and peppers to pan and fry for 2-3 mins to soften. Add chicken back to pan. Add pasta to pan. Add cream mixture and coriander and toss while cooking for 1-2 mins, then serve in warmed bowls. Lime slice for garnish..
A wonderfully different pasta dinner, with lime juice, chillies and tequila to give it a real kick. Fettuccine alfredo – Fettuccine that has been tossed with melted butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. This allows you to slice the finished tofu like you would a chicken breast over the top of the pasta. I replace the tofu with chopped chicken breast. I also add shredded carrots and a little more green onion.
If you find this Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.