Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta a la Vodka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta a la Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta a la Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta a la vodka recipe. To make pasta a la vodka you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 cup of vodka.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan.
- Get 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Sauté minced garlic and onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat, about 10 mins or until golden..
- Add vodka and simmer to reduce, 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken stock and crushed tomatoes, allow to simmer about five mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas and simmer another five mins.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil, and Parmesan to taste.
- Add heavy cream and stir.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta. (We recommend gemelli!) Top with sautéed spinach for extra veggies..
If you find this Pasta a la Vodka recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.