Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lime and tequila wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime and tequila wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lime and tequila wings recipe. You can have lime and tequila wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime and tequila wings:
- Take 1/2 C of lime juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Use 1/4 C of tequila.
- You need 1 Tbsp of agave nectar.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of adobo sauce.
- Prepare of S&P, use to season wings before baking.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Get of Chopped cilantro for garnish.
- Take 1 Tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in cold water for sauce to thicken.
Steps to make Lime and tequila wings:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Season the wings with S&P and put on a baking sheet. Cook until brown and crisp, about 40 minutes..
- Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a bowl. Pour 3/4 of the sauce over the warm wings to marinate for 30 minutes in a plastic bag or bowl. Transfer the remaining marinade in to a saucepan with cornstarch, and cook to thicken, about 8 minutes..
- Preheat the grill to high, prepared for indirect heat. Grill the wings for 14 minutes, 7 minutes each side to mark them on indirect side. Brush the wings with sauce while grilling. When serving, drizzle more sauce over the wings and top with cilantro..
- Double the recipe for more than 1 dozen wings..
There is one tip that I recommend. Why make Tequila Lime Chicken Wings ? Because it is Progressive Eats time of the month and our theme is Boozy Cooking. I cook with Tequila and sometimes I even add it to the recipe *Source Unknown* And for more Boozy recipes check out what the Progressive Eats bloggers have come up. Oil the hot grate and place the wings on the grill.
If you find this Lime and tequila wings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.