Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Among the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce recipe. To make shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- You need 1 of Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper (either red or green).
- You need 1/2 lb of scallops.
- Use 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Use 2/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard (grey poupon).
- Use 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of red onion.
Steps to make Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer..
Shrimp pasta feels like such a treat, maybe because I don't often think to make it, or maybe because seafood dinners are a bit of an extravagance. Or maybe it's the white wine and heavy cream (just a tablespoon per serving is plenty to coat the noodles in silky sauce), which add sophistication and. This Shrimp Scampi with White Wine has a garlicky, buttery sauce, balanced by the bright freshness of wine, lemon juice and parsley. It's fantastic mixed with pasta, over rice, or just with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce. Thank you to QFC for sponsoring this post!
If you find this Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.