Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Penne Vodka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne vodka recipe. To make penne vodka you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Vodka:
- Get 2 cans of Crushed Tomatoes, 28 oz each.
- Provide 1 can of tomato paste, 6 oz.
- You need 1 cup of minus 2 tbsps good quality vodka.
- Use 1 half of vadalia onion, sliced in strips (or more to taste).
- Take 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Use 4 oz of Prosciutto, sliced in thin strips.
- Take of Few sprinkles each of pepper, kosher salt, garlic salt, sugar.
- Use of Up to 1qt HEAVY CREAM (must use heavy for correct consistency).
Instructions to make Penne Vodka:
- In a large saucepan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil, over medium heat, until soft.
- Add prosciutto and cook about 1 minute.
- Add vodka, turn UP heat to med-hi, and cook until booze burns out, about 4 minutes.
- LOWER heat to medium-low and add crushed tomatoes and paste, stir.
- Add pepper, salts, and sugar, stir.
- Turn UP heat until boiling (watch!) then lower heat to low. Cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, half a cup at a time until desired flavor is reached. I usually use just under a full quart.
- Let simmer until bubbling, and add any extra salt or pepper desired. Stir. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta and serve immediately. This makes enough sauce for about 2 lbs pasta. Enjoy!.
If you find this Penne Vodka recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.