Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Among the first kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed manila clams with garlic & white wine recipe. To cook steamed manila clams with garlic & white wine you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine:
- Get of Meat.
- Prepare 4 lb of Manilla Clams, cleaned.
- You need of Alcohol.
- Provide 1 cup of Naked Grape Pinot Grigio.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, fresh.
- Get 3 tbsp of Chives, fresh.
- Get 2 of small Shallots, diced.
- Provide 1 of small Lemon, wedges.
- Take of Spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Dairy.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Take 1 loaf of Baguette, toasted.
Instructions to make Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine:
- Clean the clams thoroughly. Set aside..
- Combine the butter and olive oil in a large shallow skillet over medium heat..
- Add the garlic, shallots and the red pepper flakes and cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant but not burned..
- Add the wine and increase the heat to medium-high to bring the wine to a simmer..
- Add the clams, cover with the lid and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until clams have opened. Discard any clams that are still closed..
- Add the chives and juice from the lemon wedges and give the pot a quick stir..
- Transfer the clams and the cooking liquid to a large serving bowl and serve with pieces of toasted bread to soak up the cooking liquid..
- Enjoy while still hot..
If you find this Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.