Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer Brats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Brats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer brats recipe. You can cook beer brats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer Brats:
- Get 2 (14 oz) of packages smoked bratwursts.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 of large white onion, sliced.
- Get 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Get 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 12 ounce of can beer.
- Prepare of Mustard (optional).
Steps to make Beer Brats:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add enough cooking oil to cover the bottom. Add the brats and brown them on all sides; this can be done in 2 batches..
- While the brats are browning, add the onion, bell peppers, garlic and black pepper to the slow cooker..
- Add the browned brats on top of the onion and peppers. Pour over the beer..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Serve the brats, onions, and bell peppers over rolls..
- Top with mustard if desired..
If you find this Beer Brats recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.