Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Can Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Can Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer can chicken recipe. You can have beer can chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer Can Chicken:
- Take 1 of whole chicken (4-5 lbs).
- Use of Unsalted butter.
- Get To taste of chicken seasoning (not poultry seasoning, the two are different).
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can beer, whichever kind you fancy (I used Corona).
Steps to make Beer Can Chicken:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and set the rack at the lowest position..
- Remove the giblets from the chicken and rinse the whole thing off..
- Get a deep baking pan, preferably a metal one, and line it with foil. (As you see in the picture, I forgot to do that and what a mess!) Open the beer, remove the pop top and position it in the middle of the pan. (I used a specially bought roaster for this process but I’m sure not everyone has one. If you do, repeat above steps, pouring the beer into the reservoir.).
- Shove the chicken butt down on the can/roaster, making sure it’s a tight fit..
- Rub the whole chicken with the butter and then liberally sprinkle the seasoning onto it, rubbing it in as well..
- Cook for 2 hours or until the little thermometer pops up..
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes then serve with a couple of side dishes and enjoy!!.
If you find this Beer Can Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.