Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer battered onion rings recipe. You can cook beer battered onion rings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer Battered Onion Rings:
- Get 1 of onion, cut carefully into rings,.
- Take 6 tbsp of beer, (carbonated),.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Get 1 tbsp of plain flour,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Provide 1 pinch of turmeric,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- Use of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Beer Battered Onion Rings:
- Pour some oil into a wok or large saucepan so it covers the entire base with around 1 cm oil (enough to shallow fry the rings). Make up the batter by first combining the flour, cornflour, salt, turmeric and baking powder in a bowl then mixing gently together..
- Add two tbsp of the beer first and mix together. Add in another two tbsp, and combine well until smooth. Add in the remaining beer and mix until no lumps remain and a lovely yellow batter is formed..
- Once the oil is hot (test this by adding in a small onion ring that's been dipped in batter and drop it in, if it sizzles away the oil is hot enough). Using a fork, dredge the onion rings one by one in the batter so both sides are evenly covered and fry them in batches of around 5-6 at a time..
- Fry on each side until crisp and golden in colour. This should only take around a minute or so on each side. Lay the cooked onion rings on some kitchen towel to remove all the excess oil..
- Eat whilst still crisp and warm and enjoy! A perfect accompaniment to hotdogs, burgers or even steak!.
Any restaurant you go to always has a huge upcharge on them as sides, some even charging ten or more dollars for them as an appetizer! It's an onion and some beer and flour folks. The beer batter can be prepared in a few minutes and they are consistently good every time! Crunchy, golden and fried to perfection they will quickly become one of your favorite onion rings. My husband is an absolute fanatic when it comes to onion rings.
If you find this Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.