Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe. You can cook tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak:
- Provide 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Get 3/4 cup of beef stock.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak:
- Cook your steak in a stainless steel pan. While it's resting, wipe away any burned bits. If there's a lot of oil and grease, remove all but a few tablespoons. Put the pan back on high heat..
- Add the shallot and garlic to the pan and sweat for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Off the heat, pour in the brandy. Put the pan back on the heat and scrape any goodness from the bottom of the pan. Let all but a few tablespoons of liquid boil off..
- Add the vinegar and stock and continue boiling until there's about 1/4 cup of liquid left. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Take the pan off the heat and add the tarragon, cream and any juices that have come out of the steak. Stir until the sauce is uniform. Pour the sauce over the steak or serve it on the side..
Maple Roasted Carrots in Tahini Sauce with Pomegranate and Pistachios Recipe : Sweet maple roasted carrots served topped with a tasty tahini sauce, pomegranate and pistachios! Pan sauces are designed to turn the browned bits in the bottom of a pan, lovingly known as fond, into a base for making sauce or gravy for the cooked meat. I prefer Dijon for steaks, but honey mustard is particularly delicious in a pan sauce for pork dishes. Strain into a bowl over a pan of boiling water, whisking in the egg yolks, then the melted butter until you have a smooth béarnaise. Turn off the heat, chop the rest of the tarragon leaves and stir into the sauce.
If you find this Tarragon brandy pan sauce for steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.