Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beer bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer bread recipe. You can have beer bread using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer bread:
- Provide 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 3 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 375 ml of beer (I used whitecap).
- Get 1/4 cup of margarine (feel free to use butter).
- You need of If using butter add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Instructions to make Beer bread:
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add beer and half the margarine.
- Knead to a soft dough, shape in to a ball and comer in bowl with plastic wrap.
- Set aside and let lest rill dialed in size, approximately 30 minutes.
- Beat dough down, shape and transfer to a prepared bread tin..
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Cover with kitchen cloth and let eat for another 30 minutes..
- Met the remaining half of your margarine and pour it over your dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 45 minutes.
- To check for doneness, insert a skewer and if it comes out clean, your bread is ready.
- Enjoy warm with your favorite accompaniment!.
Beer bread is an easy bread that requires no kneading or rising. It pairs well with chili or stew, and can be whipped up in a couple of minutes. You can learn to make the basic recipe. Beer Bread is one of the easiest breads you can make, with so few ingredients you'll be amazed. You'll be even more amazed at the taste.
If you find this Beer bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.