Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gin and cucumber smoked salmon recipe. To make gin and cucumber smoked salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon:
- Prepare 250 g of smoked salmon I use Gin Smoked from Smokey Rolls.
- Provide 250 g of new potato.
- Take 3 of spring onions.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- Use of small bunch of dill.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic granules.
- You need of thumb size piece of horse radish.
Steps to make Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon:
- Place a pan of water on the stove season well with salt and bring to the boil, add the potatoes and cook until just done.
- Whilst the potato is slowly bubbling away in the pan, line a fry pan with greaseproof paper, this enables the fish to cook.
- When the potatoes are cooked drain and add to the chopped spring onions. Add whilst warm. Crush season and add mayo the vinegar.
- Plate as you desire equally great hot or cold.
If you find this Gin and Cucumber Smoked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.