Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Most of your meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover christmas cake rum balls recipe. To make leftover christmas cake rum balls you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls:
- Take 360g, of Cake: I used leftover of Christmas Fruit cake.
- Provide 85g of Chocolate, chopped.
- Use 70 ml of Dark Rum:.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum essence:.
- You need as required of Chocolate for dipping.
- Prepare as required of White chocolate for garnish.
Steps to make Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls:
- Crumble cake pieces in food processor or by hands..
- Transfer the crumbs in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt chocolate in microwave at full power..
- Whisk with spatula until entire chocolate is melted nicely..
- Pour melted chocolate on cake crumbs and mix with a spatula to coat all dry crumbs with chocolate..
- Combine the rum with chocolate-cake mixture until everything comes together to form a large dough ball..
- Form medium sized balls..
- Take a bowl melt chocolate for dipping..
- Dip balls in melted chocolate..
- Take them on tray..
- Freeze them for 10mins..
- Decoration them with melted white chocolate..
In some region people use biscuits or cookies instead of cakes. Decadent yet deceptively simple, these rum balls are sure to be a hit at your next holiday dessert A proper rum ball should be a fire hazard. I hope you give these a try on your holiday dessert table! (I bet any cookie or cake would work). I hope I'm not making the Chef mad – I swear I'll actually follow. Rum Balls are an easy chocolate candy with rum, cocoa, pecans and cookies you can make and decorate in just minutes.
If you find this Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.