Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beer Battered Onions Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Battered Onions Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Battered Onions Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer battered onions rings recipe. You can have beer battered onions rings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer Battered Onions Rings:
- Use 1 of large onion (cut into rings).
- Take 150 g of plain flour.
- Get 200 ml of beer (Any).
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 cups of oil to fry.
Steps to make Beer Battered Onions Rings:
- Peel and slice the onion into rings about 1cm wide. Separate the rings..
- Heat the oil to 180C in a heavy-based pan – it should be no more than 1/ 3 full..
- Meanwhile put the flour and beer in a bowl, add vinegar, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and paprika. Whisk it together to form a batter..
- Put about 2 tbsp of plain flour into the bowl to dust the onion rings before dipping into the batter..
- Coat a small batch of onion rings in batter. Carefully lower into the hot oil and deep-fry until crisp and golden, about 2 – 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a piece of kitchen towel to drain. Repeat with the remaining onion and batter..
- Serve with sweet chilli dip or spicy sauce. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Beer Battered Onions Rings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.