Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for looking after your health. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed pork ribs in white wine recipe. You can have stewed pork ribs in white wine using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine:
- Take 1 kg of Pork ribs, shoulder or loin with bones).
- Provide 1 of as required Salt and pepper (seasoning for the meat).
- You need 5 clove of Garlic (sliced).
- Prepare 3 large of Shallots (or onion).
- Get 3 of stalks Celery (with leaves).
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use 400 ml of White wine.
- Use 6 of Dried tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of optional Parsley sprigs (to disguise the strong meat smell).
- Use 1 of Thyme.
- Get 1 of Oregano.
- You need 3 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 of as required Olive oil (for stir-frying).
Steps to make Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine:
- Pat dry the pork with kitchen paper. Prick with your fork and sprinkle with salt and pepper. I used loin with bones in this photo..
- Slice the garlic. Chop the shallots or onion finely. Cut the celery and tomatoes roughly..
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and add the garlic..
- Once the garlic is fragrant, add the pork and brown on all sides over a medium to high heat. Once they are browned, transfer onto a plate and set aside..
- Next you will fry the vegetables and cook with the browned pork. You can use the same frying pan or use a different pot to stew. I usually use a pressure cooker from this point..
- If you use a different pot to fry the vegetables, pour some white wine from the ingredient list and deglaze the bottom of the pan you used to brown the meat, and scrape off the brown bits to add to the pot..
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the shallots (or onion) and celery until translucent..
- Add the pork from Step 4 and cover with the white wine used in Step 6 and the remaining white wine. Cook off the alcohol content over a high heat..
- Skim off the scum and add the roughly cut tomatoes, roughly chopped dried tomatoes and herbs. Check the taste and season lightly with salt and pepper..
- After cooking for 5 minutes in a pressure cooker, turn off the heat and leave to cool. If you don't use a pressure cooker, simmer for about 2 hours..
- After the pressure is released, check the taste. Pick out the ribs and reduce the sauce, if you prefer..
- Serve with parsley rice, garlic rice or mashed potatoes..
Jump to the Seafood Stew Recipe with White Wine, Garlic and Fennel or read on to see our tips for making it. Tradition says beef and red wine go together; I say it's a ridiculous rule. And when I feel that way, I get inspired. Early yesterday morning, I cooked two stews. A wide variety of stewed pork.
If you find this Stewed Pork Ribs in White Wine recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.