Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe. You can cook buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Get 1 of and a half lbs angel hair pasta (will need two boxes, use one and a half boxes).
- Provide 16 oz of bag of spinach.
- Get 12 oz of small shrimp, (bag) raw peeled,deveined,tail off, frozen.
- Prepare 2 containers of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 of medium white sweet onions.
- Take 1 bottle of white wine (use half the bottle) any white wine will work.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of or more minced garlic (I used 4 -5 tablespoon).
- Take 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- Get 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Garlic bread optional.
Steps to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Cook pasta to till done, drain and cool off pasta by running water over it In a colander drain and set in refrigerator or can leave in sink,in the I colander,(if leaving In colander in the sink add some water from time to time so it don’t stick together) I left it in the colander in the sink..
- Cut onions set aside when pasta is cooking.
- In big frying pan add Olive oil,butter and all spices, on medium heat mix up.
- Add the onions after Olive oil heats up mix to coat all onions.
- Add mushrooms 5 mins after the onions mix to coat mushrooms and onions.
- Add the frozen shrimp (mix to coat)5-7 mins after the mushrooms can put a lid on to help it cook faster mixing in between.
- After shrimp turns a light pink (don’t cook the shrimp all the way)add half the spinach,put lid on till it cooks down some till you can add the rest of the spinach,mix some in between. after all the spinach is in and cooked down, add a half a bottle of white wine mix well and put the lid on.
- Cook wine out…. wine will turn a light yellow and is no longer a milky white…. taste and mix occasionally if needs more spices add at this time. (if making garlic bread at this point will be a good time to start baking it) after wine is cooked out,turn off heat.
- Add the pasta, try to mix in the pan or place it all together in a big bowl (make sure that the pasta is not sticking together when adding to the wine sauce, if it’s sticking run it under cold water and mix with hands, drain well you don’t want water in the wine sauce).
- Make plates immediately and top with cheese on the outside of the pasta and a pinch over the pasta, don’t over power it with the cheese. (spoon on some sauce to each plate if you like, goes really good with garlic bread / I like to soak up the wine sauce with my bread) I highly recommend garlic bread, Italian bread,or baguette bread toasted or not toasted (a cheesy bread or cheesy garlic bread I think will over power this dish and I don’t recommend that.).
- Notes- the garlic is the heart of the dish., the more the better. You can take the shrimp out or can substituted it for Scallops. I know the ingredients looks like a lot especially the bag of spinach but that cooks down and fast, can also substitute that with kale. Can also add slices of tomato’s, just add the tomatoes slices on top of the spinach, it will also help hold down the spinach as it cooks down..
- Everything is made to taste. And spices is an estimate in this recipe I don’t really Measure.
- I had leftovers (good for a few days) makes for a good lunch too.
- This makes a lot it fills up one of my biggest bowls..
Add ¾ cup dry white wine and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid evaporates. The Recipe: This pasta recipe from Half Baked Harvest features roasted heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil, and grilled corn tossed in a light basil vinaigrette or pesto. Chicken cacciatore is braised, saucy Italian chicken that's perfect on a pile of angel hair pasta. Serve the shrimp with angel hair pasta or crusty bread for a simple yet impressive dinner.
If you find this Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.