Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Penne alla Vodka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Penne alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Penne alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken penne alla vodka recipe. To make chicken penne alla vodka you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Penne alla Vodka:
- You need 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 cup of vodka.
- Provide 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Provide to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide of Fresh grated parmesan.
Steps to make Chicken Penne alla Vodka:
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook sliced chicken in 2 tbsp butter and olive oil. When thoroughly cooked, remove from pan and set aside..
- Saute onion and garlic until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove pan from flame and add vodka. Reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, then pour in heavy cream.
- Add red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Reduce heat to a simmer, then add last tablespoon of butter.
- Add drained pasta and chicken, then toss to coat. Serve with grated parmesan.
If you find this Chicken Penne alla Vodka recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.