Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beer marinated beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer marinated beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer marinated beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer marinated beef stew recipe. To make beer marinated beef stew you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer marinated beef stew:
- Take 5 kg of beef stewing meat.
- Use 3 of onions, finely chopped.
- Use 2 sets of of robots peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Take 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Use 750 ml of Castle beer.
- You need 3 cubes of beef stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of rajah mild curry powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Moroccan spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ spice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 5 tbsp of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Get 3 tbsp of thick vegetable powdered soup.
Steps to make Beer marinated beef stew:
- Pour those bottles beer into the meat and mix with your hands and cover the pot lid and put it aside..
- Maybe once you done with all your other cooking and you can start you cook the meat. Cook it with out adding any water the water base this time it's beer..
- As it is cooking stir the meat and check it as some of the meat pieces are falling from the meat the add the cubes beef stock and canola oil..
- Stir your meat then add onion and garlic and ginger paste, followed by all the spices except the soups..
- Let it sauté then add tomatoes sauce and sugar..
- Let it cook and stir the meat and then prepare the soups in a cup then stir them and pour inside the meat. Let it simmer by lowering your stove heat.
- Then add your peppers and switch your stove off the peppers will cook by the heat and will make the meat looks great but taste delicious and devine.
I marinated a london broil for several hours last weekend and it turned out pretty good but then marinated the second london broil from the package for a week and that was even better. Beer flavored beef steak broiled in marinade makes a tasty mouth-watering meal! Turn steaks to coat both sides. Seal bag or cover baking dish. Beef marinades should have some strength to them to be effective.
If you find this Beer marinated beef stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.