Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mussels in White Wine Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mussels in White Wine Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mussels in White Wine Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mussels in white wine sauce recipe. To make mussels in white wine sauce you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mussels in White Wine Sauce:
- Get 1 medium of onion (finely chopped).
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Provide 1 tsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt or sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of flat leaf parsley (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 kg of Fresh mussels (scrubbed, debearded and cleaned of sand).
- Take 1 of Fresh red chilli, sliced or chilli powder (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 ml of water (more or less).
Steps to make Mussels in White Wine Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a pot on a high medium heat..
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion has softened..
- Stir in the flour, and cook for around 1 minute..
- Next add the bay leaf, lemon juice, white wine, salt and pepper..
- Simmer and cover with lid for around 5 minutes..
- Add the tomato paste and stir. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes..
- Add the mussels to the pot and stir. Simmer the mussels for around 5-10 minutes or until they have opened their shells..
- Add water and toss the pan if the liquid thickens too much..
- Check seasoning prior to turning the heat off..
- Lastly, sprinkle with the parsley, stir well and serve..
If you find this Mussels in White Wine Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.