Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. You can have hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Provide of Burgers.
- Provide 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take of Sauce.
- You need 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Take 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.