Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce recipe. To cook chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce:
- Provide of Chicken.
- Get 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- Use 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- You need 16 oz of bottle of Hollands white cooking wine w/ lemon.
- You need 16 1/4 oz of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ziti Pasta.
Steps to make Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce:
- Wash and Cut up chicken tenderloins, place in bowl.
- Add basil,oregano,salt,pepper to chicken. Let chicken sit for half hour to absorb the flavor.
- Add Olive oil, butter and garlic to a non stick pan and let saute until garlic fumes begin.
- Add chicken and slighty brown on both sides. Then remove from pan and place to the side.
- With the excess liquid in the pan add the cooking wine and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the chicken to the wine sauce, broccoli then add the heavy cream and let it simmer until slightly thickened. To your liking.
- Boil Ziti with oil and salt in water for about 7 min. Then add to chicken and sauce..
- Let the flavors marry for about 5 min. then serve with Garlic bread.
Who loves to order Chicken Broccoli Ziti at restaurants? Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli in a Mushroom White Wine Sauce. Chicken, Ziti and Broccoli – A Northern. This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company! Add the cream and chicken back into the pan.
If you find this Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.