Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rhubarb gin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rhubarb gin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb gin recipe. To make rhubarb gin you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rhubarb gin:
- Get 1 kg of rhubarb, chopped.
- Get 400 g of white sugar.
- Use 70 cl of bottle cheap gin.
Steps to make Rhubarb gin:
- Put chopped rhubarb and sugar in a large jar, big enough for the gin to be added. Mix, cover and leave for 24 hrs..
- Once the sugar has drawn out the juices from the rhubarb, add the whole bottle of gin (yes, the whole thing!). Close the lid and give the jar a good shake to mix..
- Stare at it longingly for one month..
- Once the long month is over, strain the mixture through muslin (or a clean tea-towel) to remove the flecks of rhubarb. Transfer into glass bottles. The shocking pink colour will fade over time, this is natural and it will still taste just as delicious..
- Serve with ice and tonic..
If you can't wait months for you gin then give this ago, it only takes three weeks from start to finish and is a great way to use up rhubarb. Rhubarb Elderflower Gin Cooler – A Dash of Ginger. Tart rhubarb and gin form the base of this rhubarb elderflower gin cocktail, which is topped off with elderflower for a hint of floral sweetness. Home made infusions are a delicious way of mixing it up when it comes to drinks. Try adding fresh ginger for zingy Rhubarb and Ginger Gin.
If you find this Rhubarb gin recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.