Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kentucky whiskey barbecue sauce recipe. You can cook kentucky whiskey barbecue sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce:
- You need 2/3 cup of Kentucky Whiskey.
- Provide 24 ounces of strained tomato sauce.
- Provide 2/3 cup of mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
Instructions to make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce:
- Get the whiskey and tomato sauce. Add the butter to a pot with the sugar. When the butter and sugar is blended add in the whiskey..
- Measure in the spices, bacon drippings, powdered mustard, and vinegar. Whisk together and heat simmering for 25 minutes. It's ready, this was basted on porkchops and baby back ribs, and grilled. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Stir until combined, then return chicken to the pot, skin side up. cup kentucky Bourbon (corn whiskey like Jim Beam). So while you could totally use reg-o ketchup… why would you? I mean if you're going to make a kick-butt sauce why not go all the way? Making your own ketchup is sooooooooo easy and once you cross into the realm of making your own… you won't go back. This Fireball whisky barbecue sauce is a definite must try with the sweet and tangy cinnamon flavor – it is finger licking good!
If you find this Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.