Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Castagnole al rum recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Castagnole al rum recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Castagnole al rum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to castagnole al rum recipe. You can have castagnole al rum using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Castagnole al rum:
- Use 200 g of plain flour.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 5 g of Dessert yeast with vanilla OR.
- You need 5 g of dried yeast and half tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of melted butter.
- Use 30 g of sugar for coating the doughnuts.
- Prepare of Dessert spoonful of rum.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Castagnole al rum:
- Prepare your ingredients. Melt butter in microwave for about 30 secs. Put flour, butter, eggs, dessert yeast (and vanilla) and the rum in a bowl. Mix well with a fork, then knead into a dough. Cover and leave to rest for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok. It must be hot but not too hot. Meanwhile, shape dough into small balls about the size of a cherry. Deep fry in batches, for about 2 mins until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Roll each one in the sugar. Enjoy straight away or even cold.
Le castagnole al rum sono dei dolci fritti, tipici del periodo di Carnevale. Queste castagnole sono semplicissime da preparare e la ricetta è una garanzia dato che è del Maestro Di Carlo. Le tradizionali castagnole al rum, un dolce tipico del Carnevale. Perché non salutare i nostri amici con un bel vassoio di castagnole al rum calde, appena preparare? Vediamo allora la ricetta di queste.
If you find this Castagnole al rum recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.