Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Watermelon gin cooler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watermelon gin cooler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon gin cooler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Nuts as well as different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon gin cooler recipe. You can cook watermelon gin cooler using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon gin cooler:
- You need 2 cups of peeled and cubed watermelon.
- Use 1-1/2 tbsp of pink Himalayan salt plus 1 tbsp for garnish.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 sprigs of mint leaves plus extra for garnish.
- Use 2 oz of gin or vodka.
- You need cubes of Ice.
Steps to make Watermelon gin cooler:
- Blend watermelon, salt, lemon juice and 7-8 mint leaves in a blender. If you dont have the pink salt, use normal table salt, no worries.Seive and keep aside..
- Take 2 tbsp salt in a quarter plate and mix with 4-5 mint leaves by your hand. Mash well so that the leaves release their oil and are reduced to small bits. Rub some lemon on the rim of both the glasses and invert them into the salt one by one. Press firmly to coat evenly. I salted only one edge of the rim by hand to look like a heart..
- Add ice cubes to the glasses, divide the watermelon juice in both. Add one oz each of gin or vodka. Top up with some more mint and Cheers!!.
For the Gin Cooler cocktail dissolve the Fill the glass with ice and add the gin to your Gin Cooler. Finish your Gin Cooler with a dash of ginger ale. You don't need a juicer or blender to make this tasty watermelon drink. Make it a few hours in advance as it's best served chilled. Just when you think you've seen it all in the world of gadgets, Japan churns out yet another unique device.
If you find this Watermelon gin cooler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.