Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bittersweet prune rum balls recipe. You can have bittersweet prune rum balls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls:
- Use 1 cup of oats.
- Use 250 g of pitted dried prunes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of rum.
- Provide of Coating.
- Use 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls:
- Prepare an airtight container with baking paper at the bottom..
- Remove the seeds from the prunes if unpitted..
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until dough is formed..
- Roll tablespoon balls with damp/wet hands, it is very sticky..
- Coat half with icing sugar for sweet and other half with cocoa powder for bitter..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, preferably over night..
If you find this Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.