Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken in a White Wine Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken in a White Wine Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in a White Wine Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in a white wine sauce recipe. To cook chicken in a white wine sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in a White Wine Sauce:
- Provide 10 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 8 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of whipping cream.
Instructions to make Chicken in a White Wine Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Melt 1 tbs butter and cook chicken..
- When chicken is cooked, remove from skillet (I used a cast iron)..
- Add rest of bitter, broth wine and onion to skillet..
- Bring liquid mixture to a slight boil, about 10 to 15 minutes. Liquid should have reduced in size..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Keep stirring until sauce thickens..
- Add chicken to the sauce and coat..
- Plate and serve. This goes well with fresh steamed green beans. Enjoy :).
If you find this Chicken in a White Wine Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.