Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you need to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lisa's chicken with white wine sauce recipe. To cook lisa's chicken with white wine sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce:
- Take 6 of chicken breasts, boneless skinless.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper as desired.
- Take 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2 of (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 cup of white wine, like Pinot Grigio.
- Provide 6 oz of can/jar sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice, uncooked.
Instructions to make Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray, then add the chicken breasts to the pan, salt and pepper each breast (both sides)..
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, white wine and mushrooms. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and place in your oven. Cook for 45 – 50 minutes or until chicken is done..
- Cook the rice as directed by the package and set aside to keep warm..
- Once the chicken is done remove from the oven and place chicken on a plate..
- Pour the sauce into a sauce pan on low heat and add the sour cream and stir to combine about 2 minutes..
- Plate 1/2 cup of rice and top with one chicken breast (whole or sliced) and spoon sauce over top..
If you find this Lisa's Chicken with White Wine Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.