Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken white wine cream sauce recipe. You can cook chicken white wine cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 3-4 lbs of chicken pieces, bone-in thighs and legs.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 5 of cooked bacon slices, diced.
- Provide 2 cups of dry white wine, preferably Sauvignon Blanc.
- Get 1 cup of chicken Broth.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Use of Garnish.
- Take of Finely chopped parsley.
Steps to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken, skin side down and cook until golden brown, for about 5 minutes each side. Cook chicken in batches..
- Remove chicken from Dutch oven. Drain excess fat from skillet..
- Reduce heat to medium-high heat. Melt butter then add garlic and onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softened, then add cooked bacon pieces. Cook for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add wine. Bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the oven to mix the brown bits into the liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken Broth, thyme and return chicken to the stove, skin side up. Cover with lid then transfer to the oven. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, covered, then remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes to recrisp the skin..
- Move chicken to the side, stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Serve on a bed of white rice or creamy mashed potatoes. Garnish with parsley..
If you find this Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.