Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce recipe. To cook chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce:
- Get 400 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 300 g of mushrooms.
- You need of Chopped carrots onions and celery.
- You need Tablespoon of or so of flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare Glass of white wine.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomato passata sauce.
- Provide Spoonful of fresh or dried tarragon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce:
- Wash and chop chicken. Put in a bowl and coat with flour. Cook chopped carrots onions and celery in a little olive oil until soft for a few minutes. Meanwhile wash and chop mushrooms. Add mushrooms and cook until they release their water.
- Now add chicken and turn up the heat. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add stock and passata sauce, a pinch of salt and tarragon.
- Simmer on low for about 15-20 minutes until chicken cooked and sauce has thickened, yummy 😁.
The sauce should just coat the chicken. Variations on this chicken in white wine sauce include: start with leeks add mushrooms and finish with a splash of cream. In a wide cast iron pot heat up a lug of the olive oil on medium low flame, just enough to coat the bottom nicely. Add the garlic cloves and sear them on low heat until golden brown. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
If you find this Chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.