Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect South Indian Peper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Peper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Peper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian peper soup recipe. To cook south indian peper soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian Peper Soup:
- Provide of Tomatoes -2 medium or 1 big.
- Take of Tamarind – small gooseberry sized ball.
- Use 1 tsp of Whole black pepper -.
- Provide tsp of Cumin seeds/Jeera seeds -1.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic -.
- Take 1 pinch of Turmeric powder -.
- Use of Sambar powder -1/2 tsp (optional).
- Get of Curry leaves – few.
- Get as needed of Salt -.
- Take of For the seasoning.
- Use 1 of Red chilli -.
- Prepare of Curry leaves – few.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ghee -.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds -.
- Provide of For Garnishing.
- You need of Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp finely chopped.
Instructions to make South Indian Peper Soup:
- Preparation Keep all the ingredients ready. Soak tamarind in a cup of warm water, extract its juice and throw the pulp. (You can either extract tamarind pulp or you can even add the tamarind as such in water for this rasam alone) Grind jeera, pepper and garlic for a few seconds in a mixie or you can just crush it. (do not grind finely) Method Take a cup of tamarind extract, add chopped tomatoes, sambar powder, turmeric powder, crushed pepper + cumin + garlic mix, salt needed and curry leaves..
- Once it starts boiling, keep the flame on low and let is simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the raw smell of the tamarind goes. By this time, the rasam would have reduced a little..
- Now add 1 3/4 cup of water, boil on medium flames until froth starts forming at the top. (see picture below) Once froth starts forming on the top, switch off the gas.(do not boil the rasam as it will not taste good).Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Heat a tsp of ghee, add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add red chilli, curry leaves and pour it over the rasam..
- Serve hot with steamed rice and any vegetable curry or kootu of your choice. Enjoy! Note – this measurement gives you 2 3/4 cups of rasam which can serve 2-3 persons..
If you find this South Indian Peper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.