Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple scotch bonnet hot sauce recipe. You can have simple scotch bonnet hot sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce:
- Use 10 of Scotch Bonnet Chillies.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Simple Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce:
- Slice the each chillies into quarters and remove the seeds and stalk. Chop the garlic into small chunks. Try not to inhale through the nose at this point although, the fumes from the scotch bonnets might make your face bleed..
- In a small pot, boil the peppers and garlic in 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with the lid on until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Be careful when opening the lid- inhaling a mix of concentrated heat and vinegar fumes is rather unpleasant..
- Pour the contents of the pan into a blender add 1TBSP of sugar and 1 TSP of salt. Puree the mixture. Run the puree through a sieve back into the pan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently..
- Now is the time to begin tasting.I found that my sauce needed another 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 more TSP of salt and 1TBSP of sugar and 2 TBSP of lime juice. The consistency should be a smidgen thicker than water. Stir the ingredients together..
- Pour your efforts into a sterilized bottle and enjoy. If refrigerated, your sauce should keep for up to three months..
Found mainly in the Caribbean islands, it is named for its resemblance to a Scotsman's bonnet. Fiery Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce will spark your taste buds. Dave's Scotch Bonnet has a beautiful orange color and a slightly sweet, fresh pepper flavor that is the perfect complement to just about any meal. Add a burst of freshness to Mexican or Asian fare, or just pour over rice with grilled chicken or steak for a simple, healthy, and satisfying meal. The Best Scotch Bonnet Recipes on Yummly
If you find this Simple Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.