Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scotch Bonnet Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch Bonnet Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch bonnet salsa recipe. To make scotch bonnet salsa you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scotch Bonnet Salsa:
- Prepare 30 of large Scotch Bonnet pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2/3 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Scotch Bonnet Salsa:
- Pick the peppers and wash them.
- Store in a sterilized jar.
- Add vinegar. Slice slits into peppers to allow air to escape. Cover with vinegar.
- It took me about 5 months to pick enough to get this many. Add to a blender the peppers, vinegar they set in, garlic and salt..
- Liquefy the pepper transfer to your jars. Refrigerate till needed. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Scotch Bonnet Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.