Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 recipe. You can have my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- You need 1 tbls of mild Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
- Get 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet chilli Pepper chopped.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Red Chilli pepper diced.
- Use 1 of small chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces.
- Prepare 300 g of King Prawns.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- Get 4 tbls of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Steps to make My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- Add the chilli oil and heat up.next add the onions chicken seasoning, Bonnet chilli and red long chopped chilli pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Next add the red Chilli powder and then the chicken then fry for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the cooked king prawns and cook together and stir for 3 minutes..
- Last add the sweet Chilli Sauce stir in and cook for 2 minutes then add to a serving dish and have some boiled or Fried Rice to accompany it. Serve and enjoy..
It may also be used as a condiment. Of course, you can find lots of great and. This jerk chicken recipe is from Paul Chung, who grew up in Jamaica and sampled jerk throughout the island. It's fragrant, fiery hot and smoky all at once. I sub Habanero for the Scotch Bonnet's and it was fantastic.
If you find this My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.