Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 15 Minute White-fleshed Fish & Scallop Saute recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 15 Minute White-fleshed Fish & Scallop Saute recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 15 minute white-fleshed fish & scallop saute recipe. You can have 15 minute white-fleshed fish & scallop saute using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 15 Minute White-fleshed Fish & Scallop Saute:
- Get 2 of filets Haddock, flounder, any white fish.
- Provide 6 of Scallops (whole).
- Take 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of to coat everything Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of Krazy salt (optional).
- Use 2 slice of Sliced lemon (optional).
Instructions to make 15 Minute White-fleshed Fish & Scallop Saute:
- Remove the smell of the fish by sprinkling with salt or sake. Remove the guts from the scallops. We will only be using the meat. Thinly slice the garlic..
- Dry off the moisture from the fish and scallops with a paper towel. Coat with flour. Coat thinly!.
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Cook half of the garlic. Once fragrant, pan-fry the flour coated fish and scallops..
- Cover with a lid and cook on low heat. Once one side has browned, flip them over. Cover with the lid again and continue cooking..
- Once both sides have browned, remove the lid and turn the heat to high to evaporate the moisture. This will crisp the surfaces and create plump centers..
- Serve Step 6 on a plate. Now let's make the sauce! Add the remaining garlic to the still hot frying pan. Cook well..
- Once the garlic has cooked, add the butter and white wine. Season with salt and pepper until you think you added just a little too much..
- Add the Krazy Salt to Step 8 at the same time as the salt and pepper for flavor..
- Lower the heat to low and simmer. Bring it to a simmer as seen in the photo. Let it bubble until the alcohol has cooked off..
- Note: If you cook the sauce for too long, it will start to evaporate, so only cook it until you feel like it's no longer sour and then it's done!.
- Use a spoon to scoop it out and pour it over the fish..
- Since this is a sauce that goes well with lemon, optionally top with lemon slices. This will also add color to the dish..
If you find this 15 Minute White-fleshed Fish & Scallop Saute recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.