Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe. You can have marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup.:
- Prepare pieces of Fish chopped into.
- Get 2 of grated coconut.
- Provide 2 of large onions diced into pieces.
- Prepare of Mashed garlic.
- You need pieces of Unripe mango chopped into.
- Provide of Lemon.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Turmeric spice.
Instructions to make Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup.:
- Mix turmeric spice, alittle onion and alittle mashed garlic in a container. Add salt to the mixture and apply the mixture on the pieces of fish using your hands..
- Sprinkle lemon on the fish and live for 30mins..
- Prepare juice from the grated coconut by adding one cup of water to the coconut then using a sieve separate the juice from the coconut remains. Add 2cups of water to the coconut remains again to form second juice..
- In a sufuria fry onions til golden brown then add garlic and let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the unripe pieces of mangoes to the onions. Let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the second coconut juice and cover with a lid to cook for another 5mins. Then add the first coconut juice, salt and royco and let it cook for 15mins..
- In a pan fry the fish till golden brown..
- Put the ready fish in the soup to soak for 5mins..
- Serve with ugali or chapati or rice with greens..
The dish is usually enjoyed with coconut rice and vegetables or salad. Production Credits:Francis Mbatha (@francombatha), Chris Wanjagi (@thedirectionman) & David Muba (@MrMuba). Slice some shallow cuts into the fish on both sides, marinate the fish with the marinade ingredients. Top fish-chowder-with-coconut-milk recipes just for you. Frejon (Coconut Milk and Bean Soup) with Whole Fried SnapperTunde Wey.
If you find this Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.