Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe. You can have white rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy:
- Get 2 cups of rice.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- You need of Marinated fillet done overnight with spices of choice(garlic).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Take of Onions.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Use of Light coconut milk.
- Use of Heavy coconut milk.
- Take of Peppers of choice.
Instructions to make White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy:
- Start by soaking the rice for around 30 mins.
- Bring the water to boil and cook on the lowest heat when you add the rice..
- Add salt to taste..
- Fry the onions.
- Add in tomatoes and let them cook..
- Add in the light coconut milk and let it cook till it reduces..
- Add the heavy milk and at this point you can add in your peppers..
- Leave to cook till it reduces and becomes a thick paste..
- Season your stew..
- The marinated fish was marinated overnight in garlic, oil, salt and you can add in black pepper with a drop of lemon juice.
- Put some oil to heat but don't let it be too hot.
- Shallow dry the fish and put it on some kitchen napkins and let it drain the excess oil..
- Serve with a dip of choice..
Easy and versatile fish fillets make a simple dinner that will please the whole family and they lend themselves well to a wide range of styles. These sautéed fish fillets have a crisp coconut crust and are topped with a refreshing mango salsa. The coconut adds a bit of sweetness while the curry powder brings more complex flavor and perhaps a hint of heat. It is best to use a firm white fish for this recipe. Boneless fish fillet marinated & cooked in tandoori marinade.
If you find this White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.