Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe. To cook moroccan "tagine" of fish you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan "tagine" of fish:
- Provide 500 g of truite fish or any white fish that resists cooking.
- Get of Vegetables.
- Take 2 of good potatoes.
- Provide 2 of good sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 of good tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of whole lemon.
- Use 2 of whole hot pepper(haluppino).
- Use 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of parsley and coriander cut into very tiny pieces.
- Get Half of a cup of vegetal oil.
- Use 2 of table spoons of olive oïl.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Provide of Salt,cumin,sweet paprika(1teaspoon each.
Instructions to make Moroccan "tagine" of fish:
- Put thé earth pot 'on your Work plan.
- In a bowl,pût potatoes,tomatoes,lemon ،red and green Peppers(washed,peeled,and cut into roundels like disks._Add oïl,salt,paprika,garlic,parsley,and coriander.Mix all with a spoon and let them marinate for 30min.This way,the salt will help extract the juice from vegetables and thus,you will put the minimum of Water in order to obtain a thick sauce. Put a small dish inside the earth pot to avoid sticking of ingredients.put water and put vegetables in the earth pot in a decorating manner..
- Put the pot on high fire.In the bowl،put the fish in the marinating juice and let it marinate for 15 min.Add the marinated fish and the juice on top of the half-cooked potatoes.put the whole haloppinoes on top and cover.Lower fire and check the potatoes.when they are tender,it's ready.
- Fish doesn't need much time. The tagine is eaten hot with some bread.serve it in the earth pot.Enjoy the flavour..
Stir the aubergine into the tagine. Divide between bowls, top with the fish and garnish with the remaining coriander. This wonderful herby fish stew tastes as good as it looks, and then some. Don't worry if you don't have a tagine – this works just as well in a casserole. Moroccan Fish Tagine with Ginger & SaffronCook and Be Merry.
If you find this Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.