Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 🐟🍟Fish and Chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🐟🍟Fish and Chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for looking after your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🐟🍟fish and chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas) recipe. You can cook 🐟🍟fish and chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🐟🍟Fish and Chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas):
- Take 500 g (1 lb) of potatoes, peeled and cut into proper chips.
- Prepare 350 g (12 oz) of white fish (cod,haddock, panga…).
- Take of For the Batter.
- Use 75 g (1/2 cup) of plain flour 4 tbsp cornflour or (corn starch).
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder 1/2 tsp salt.
- Get 125 ml (1/2 cup) of water or milk or beer.
- Get of For the Curry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil 1/2 onion, finely diced.
- Provide 1 of apple, peeled and finely diced 1 clove garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder 1 tbsp plain flour.
- Get 150 ml of vegetable stock Salt & black pepper to taste.
- Take of For the Mushy Peas.
- Use 250 g of frozen Peas 1tblsp butter.
- Provide 2 sprigs of mint (chopped).
- Prepare to taste of freshly ground black pepper & salt.
Instructions to make 🐟🍟Fish and Chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas):
- #CHIPS: Blanche the chips in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh with cold water and drain again. Fry the chips at 150°C for 3 minutes. Drain, then fry again at 180°C for 8-10 minutes until golden brown..
- #FISH: Sieve the flour and cornflour into a bowl, then add the baking powder and salt. Add any optional spices into the batter, then add the liquid. Beat to a smooth batter. Dip the fish into the batter ensuring it is well covered. Fry the fish at 200°C for about 5 minutes (maybe a little more) until the batter is crisp and golden. Serve hot ♨️ with chips, curry sauce and mushy peas..
- #CURRY_SAUCE Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, and add the onion, apple and garlic. Cook over a low heat for 5-10 minutes, until everything is very soft. Add the curry powder and flour, and mix well. Then pour over the stock and add plenty of black pepper..
- Bring to a gentle simmer, and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes, until the mixture is thick and the vegetables have cooked right down. Your sauce will probably be quite chunky, so if you’d prefer a smoother sauce, just give it a quick blitz with an immersion blender. This will thicken it up a bit too. I half-blended mine, so it was quite thick, but there was still some texture..
- #Mushy_Peas Cover the peas with water in a shallow pan and place on a medium to high heat Bring the water to a boil, cover the pan, and allow the peas to simmer for 3 minutes Drain the peas and transfer to a bowl Add the butter and mint and mash with a potato masher and season to taste..
- #Tips I like to add pepper, paprika and garlic powder into my batter just to give it that little something extra. The oil needs to be nice and hot for frying the fish otherwise your batter will be soggy..
You can buy them from one of the thousands of fish. Fish, chips, mushy peas and curry sauce! Cook the half boiled potato chips again in the same oil, in which you have cooked the fish. Fish and Chips are ready to be served! National fish and chip day: Chippy Cones.
If you find this 🐟🍟Fish and Chips with🍟🐟 (curry sauce and mushy peas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.