Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dominican Coconut Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dominican Coconut Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dominican Coconut Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dominican coconut fish recipe. To make dominican coconut fish you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dominican Coconut Fish:
- Get 6 of skinless and boneless white fish fillets.
- Prepare 1 of lime, zested and juiced.
- You need 1.5 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of adobo seasoning (or all purpose seasoning OR sazon!).
- You need 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of old bay (into the sauce as well).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Slurry (2.5 tsp corn starch dissolved in water).
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced thin.
- Take 1 of red pepper, sliced thin.
- Get 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Use 2 can of coconut milk.
- Provide of Optional: fresh chopped cilantro.
Steps to make Dominican Coconut Fish:
- Season your fish with the Old Bay, Adobo Seasoning, coriander and oregano for about 30 min.
- Heat oil in pan and brown both sides of the fish (about 3 min a side) on high heat. The fish doesnt need to be cooked through at this stage. Set aside on plate.
- To the pan, add your onions and peppers. Sautee until onions are just translucent. Add your garlic and combine..
- To the veggies, add the tomato paste, mix all together then add the can of coconut milk. Add your tsp of old bay and salt and pepper and then mix in your slurry.
- Bring everything to a low boil (bubbly) then lay your fish back into the sauce to cook through and allow the flavours to combine. About 5 min.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro. Serve on top of white rice or cauli rice..
If you find this Dominican Coconut Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.