Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to surimi (fish paste) recipe. You can have surimi (fish paste) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Surimi (Fish Paste):
- Take 200 g of White Fish Fillets *soft fish recommended, e.g. Cod, Blue Grenadier (Hoki), etc.
- Use 1/2 of Egg White *optional.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour.
Steps to make Surimi (Fish Paste):
- Remove bones and skin from Fish Fillets and cut into small pieces. Place in a food processor, add Egg White, Salt, Sake and Sugar, and process until smooth. Add Potato Starch OR Corn Starch to firm up as required..
- Note: If you have Suribachi (Japanese Mortar), you can grind this paste further until gelatinous texture is achieved..
- Note: You can mix extra ingredients such as Ginger, Spring Onion, Vegetables or Mushrooms with this paste, season with extra Salt and Spices, form into balls or bars, and cook in soup or fry in the oil..
If you find this Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.