Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. To make oven-baked fish curry pilaf you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Provide 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Take 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Steps to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.