Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. To make healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Prepare 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Prepare 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Get 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Get of Spice rub mixture.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take Pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare Pinch of coriander.
- Provide of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
Grilled Fish Tacos extremely juicy and flavorful with quick mango salsa and any firm white fish like Grilled fish tacos… Show me a person who doesn't love tacos and we will check if he is a human. 🙂. Use smaller and lower-calorie corn tortillas. Use flavorful low-calorie toppers like salsa, hot Baked. Instead of frying, bake fish with a crunchy panko coating. Top with a fresh mango salsa, bursting Low-cal grilled fish leaves room for a dollop of creamy lightened-up sauce.
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.