Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe. To cook cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Take 2 of fillets of cod or any white fish.
- Take 4 slices of Parma ham.
- Use 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- Use of Some small new potatoes (however many you want).
- Prepare of Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Chop the onions and peppers and drizzle with oil oil. Season. Roast at 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until almost cooked..
- Drain the potatoes and add to the tray of roasting vegetables, stir to ensure the potatoes get a coating of oil and put back into the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Wrap the fish in the Parma ham, drizzle with a dessertspoonful of olive oil mixed with a spoonful of balsamic vinegar, and add to the tray. Put back into the oven for approx 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked..
- Serve as it is or with a green vegetable..
Wrap each fillet with a slice of the parma ham. Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes. Place the fish fillet on top of the parma ham, brush the fish with green pesto (be generous) and wrap it in the parma ham. Wrap the cod pieces in the ham slices and place on top of the tomato mixture. Season a cod fillet with sea salt, place it at one end of the ham and tightly roll it up like a sausage – use the clingfilm Pour the purée into a heatproof bowl and place into a small roasting tray.
If you find this Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.