Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moqueca de peixe paulistana. (sao paulo fish stew) recipe. You can cook moqueca de peixe paulistana. (sao paulo fish stew) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew):
- Prepare 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
- Use 600 g of white fish (cod or haddock).
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves squashed.
- Take 1/2 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes sliced.
- Use 1 TSP of smoked paprika.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 200 g of cooked frozen sea food (prawns, mussels and squids).
- Get handful of fresh coriander chopped.
Steps to make Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew):
- In a pan, add the vegetable oil and make a bed with the onions, garlic and sprinkle the smoked paprika on top. Then lay the fish on top of the onions, add the salt, cayenne pepper and top with the tomatoes..
- Cover all the fish with a layer of tomatoes and then the red pepper slices..
- Pour in the coconut milk and let it boil with the lid on for 2 minutes..
- Add the sea food on top and let it come to boil again and leave to cook with the lid on for about 6 minutes..
- Sprinkle the coriander on top, gently mix it and check if the fish is cooked. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Moqueca de peixe paulistana. (Sao Paulo Fish stew) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.