Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dill and fish pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill and fish pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dill and fish pilaf recipe. You can cook dill and fish pilaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dill and fish pilaf:
- Get 700 grams of white fish fillet, cut to 3 cm squares.
- Use 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 4 of table spoons dried dill leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- You need of One-third teaspoon crushed black pepper.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamin stick.
- Get 3 cm of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Canola oil.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Dill and fish pilaf:
- Add 3 table spoon hot water to saffron in a cup and cover until needed..
- Clean and wash the rice until water clear. Add to rice cooker pot with 3 cups of water(less water we use compare to plain rice as mixing it with fish will soften rice grains). Add half of the turmeric and the cinnamon stick and dried dill and some canola oil. Let is stand for one hour..
- After one hours, heat the oil in the pan. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic along ginger and saute few more seconds. Add bay leaves, half of turmeric, cumin and corriander powder.saute until you feel the aroma. Now add fish fillets. Gently stir and cover until fish cooked through with its own water about 15 minutes..
- When fish ready, turn on rice cooker. After about 15 minutes when rice absorbed the water, add fish and mix with rice. Close the lid and let it steam for one hour..
- Unplug the rice cooker. With spatula take the rice and put it in large plate topped with saffron water and melted butter..
Add dill leaves and all the spices and saute. When oil start separating then add soaked rice and peas and stir for a minute. Now add water in the rice and let it come to a boil. When it start boiling cover the pan and let it cook on slow flame till done. When done fluff with a fork and serve hot.
If you find this Dill and fish pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.