Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan-Seared White Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan-Seared White Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-Seared White Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-seared white fish recipe. You can cook pan-seared white fish using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan-Seared White Fish:
- Provide 2 1/4 lb of White Fish Fillets (any firm white fish will do).
- You need 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Take of Spice Mixture.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Dill.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar.
Steps to make Pan-Seared White Fish:
- To a spice grinder, add all spice mixture ingredients and grind until a powder forms..
- Dust the tops of each fillet evenly with the spice mixture and gently pat it into the flesh..
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add EVOO and butter (you will likely need to add a little more of each as it evaporates later on to prevent sticking)..
- Place two fillets at a time spice side down in the heated skillet. Sear for about two minutes on each side and remove. You may want to place them gently on a cooling rack to drain any excess oil (do not put on a paper towel, they will stick)..
If you find this Pan-Seared White Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.