Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hake with Jasmine Rice and veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hake with Jasmine Rice and veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hake with jasmine rice and veg recipe. You can cook hake with jasmine rice and veg using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hake with Jasmine Rice and veg:
- Use 2-3 portions of Hake Fillet, or any other fish.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen Sweetcorn.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen Peas.
Steps to make Hake with Jasmine Rice and veg:
- Rinse the rice under running water and put into a microwave steamer, (or saucepan if you don’t have one.).
- Cook for 6 minutes in the microwave, (or bring to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes).
- Meanwhile, using a large pan, gently cook the fish pieces in plain water for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness..
- Add peas and Sweetcorn to rice and continue cooking, 6 minutes in microwave, or 6-10 minutes on hob, until rice is cooked and fluffy..
- Strain the rice mix and serve with the poached fish. Enjoy!!.
See more ideas about Recipes, Jasmine rice recipes, Jasmine rice. This savory Yellow Jasmine Rice combines warm and fragrant Indian spices and chicken broth to make the most flavorful rice you've ever tasted! Add the remaining shallot to the cooked and drained jasmine rice. The mild flavor and sweet scent of jasmine rice makes it a favorite among rice lovers. Popular in Thai cuisine, you can also serve jasmine rice with other dishes as well, such as chicken or curry.
If you find this Hake with Jasmine Rice and veg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.